Author Topic: Ectokynamics  (Read 3518 times)

Offline bahgheera

• Modal Globerator
  • Administrator
  • Testing, testing
    • View Profile
Ectokynamics
« on: October 20, 2010, 01:42:07 AM »
I have recently been studying Ectokynamics under the tutelage of a mentor who shall remain nameless at this time. Ectokynamics is truly the answer to many of life's persistent, unanswered questions. Questions such as 'What were those lights in the sky last night over El Paso?', 'Why do I keep thinking I see someone at the end of the hallway?' and 'Why are waffles round?'

The planes of existence which we occupy are but a small part of the actuality of reality. The actuality of reality is a term used to describe the whole of existence, that which we can see and experience, and that which we can't normally see and experience. But rest assured, there are beings and creatures that do not completely exist in our dimension; that is, they exist right here with us, they can affect us, they can sometimes control us, and most people have no idea they exist. This is where Ectokynamics comes in. A practitioner of Ectokynamics can actually begin to interact with the other planes of existence and the beings that inhabit them. Among the planes of existence is one particular reality, which I will refer to as Negaspace. Negaspace is home to human like creatures called Neutroids. It is the Neutroids that we must be first and foremost concerned with when dabbling in Ectokynamics.

There are several techniques involved in practicing Ectokynamics, and I will give a brief overview of them here.

Technique #1: Mental Refraction

Mental Refraction is a way of calming yourself. Only when you are truly calm can you begin to phase your mind out of this reality and into Negaspace. The way mental refraction works is this: first you must imagine yourself as a beam of light. Imagine the beam of light is not so much like a beam of light, but more like a loaf of bread baked from ingredients made out of the wave-like particles that make up the inter-dimensional fabric that holds the universe together. Now imagine that someone is spreading butter on the bread. Now focus this thought onto a nearby object. When performed properly, the object should take on a distinct green glow; this is your first step on the road to Negaspace! The glowing green object you have created is now a doorway, for lack of a better term, to an alternate reality.

Technique #2: Focal Audio Resonance Technique

Begin by talking to the object you've given your mental refractive energy to. Talk to it in a calm, soothing voice. Give it a name. Lets say our object is cell phone; the name you've picked for your cell phone is Mortimer Nebleth. Tell Mortimer Nebleth that it is the most important object in the universe; in actuality, it is the most important object in the universe as long as it is still resonating with the mental refractive energy that you have given it. As long as it remains in a refractive state, anything that happens to this object affects everything in the universe, in all dimensions.