DiscoverAcoustic Ambient art atmospheric Breakbeat Chillout deep design down tempo Downtempo dpwntempo Electro electro-jazz electronic Electronica Folk Funk gimp Glitch guitar Hard Rock Hip Hop House IDM image editor Indie instrumental mellow minimal New Age panorama photo Photography photo manipulation Piano post metal Postrock post rock Progressive Psychedelic Rock space music Techno Trance trip hop
- bahgheera’s music - 1,614 views
- Psychomental – Soulscapes EP - 1,238 views
- Revolution Void – Thread Soul - 1,147 views
- Foolcut - 1,119 views
- Equivallentium – Unexplainable - 1,086 views
- The Big Sleep – You Today, Me Tomorrow - 1,055 views
- Pimpkin - 1,012 views
- Foolk – Bleep Bleep - 1,009 views
- Pseudo-Jazz - 976 views
- Lunar – Hybrid Awaken - 951 views
- The Echelon Effect – Mosaic | bahgheera's orbit on Orange Crush – Autumn Reflections
- SamVimes on Mo’town Junkie – Cuts and Raw Tapes
- ambientmusic blog on gradient – seashore
- CepJ on The Silent Ballet Compilation – Volume 14
- bahgheera on Nice Wings, Icarus! – Self Titled
- ninja on Nice Wings, Icarus! – Self Titled
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Obscotch is Jake Moore, an electronic musician from Perth, Australia, presenting us with an excellent set of five meandering yet raucous tracks to listen to. Each track has it’s own style, some rolling along easily, other that chirp and pulse … Continue reading
Work stinks. Everything is broken, no one does anything right, all the good people are fired. Why am I still here aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!
The Ukrainian post-rock crew takes a new style and adds their own old-world flair. This is not to be missed – one of the best post-rock bands I’ve come across since I started this website. Giant builds and drop-offs, guitars … Continue reading
The Internet Archive has a huge selection of recordings of ‘The Shadow’, a radio play that ran in the 1930′s and 1940′s. I have strong memories of my grandfather, in his most ominous voice, repeating the opening line of the … Continue reading
Well, I’ve been promising to post some Mexican music here for ages. And here it is. If you can stand it.
This release starts out as a sort of folky electro breakbeat sound, and progressively moves to a more psychological sound, more distorted and trashed out sounds and arrangement.